Join BESTMED and MEDEREV on Thursday 28th APRIL for Complimentary Session on Using Data to Improve Consumer Outcomes.
WHEN – Thursday 28TH APRIL 2.30 pm AEST
- data integrity
- understanding the data and identifying trends
- using the data in meetings and committees
- sharing the data with the multidisciplinary team
- how your EMM data can assist you in responding and preventing high impact risk
- how data and accurate and trend reporting can inform and provide transparency for Boards and Executive Management
- how the data can support clinical care governance and compliance
- case studies
About the speakers
Sadie Burling – As National Head of Aged Care, Sadie brings a wealth of expertise to the management, operational and clinical aspects of BESTMED. She is instrumental in providing thought leadership around medication management and is the key interface with Aged Care providers, Doctors and pharmacies. Sadie’s strategic, operational and clinical skillset, combined with the deep knowledge of the Aged Care legislation, will assist the sector tackle the essential issues prevalent in medication management. Sadie has over 35 years of experience working in Senior Executive and Management roles in Aged Care, Acute Health Care and Childcare Services. To email, Sadie click here.
Marea O’Donnell -Marea is the Chief Clinical Pharmacist at Mederev Pty Ltd. Mederev provide RMMR and QUM services to over 220 aged care homes across Australia. Mederev is a clinical expert delivering best practice medication management for aged care consumers, with collaboration and digital innovation.
Marea has a Master of Pharmacy from Sydney University and has been consulting in aged care as an accredited pharmacist since 2018. Marea also has a background in marketing and relationship management and hopes to foster collaboration between health care professionals to improve outcomes for aged care consumers. To connect with Marea, click here.